The holiday season is upon us, which means holiday baking, parties with friends and family, and the dreaded stress of gift giving! Don’t let the thought of giving gifts stress you out! This time of year is about cheer, joy and celebration!
Follow our gift guide and give your loved ones an earth-friendly, health promoting and special holistic gift.
1. Natural bristle skin brush – dry skin brushing is a great way to detox and rejuvenate your skin. 5 minutes a day can have your skin looking bright and firm for the holiday season and year to come. Give the gift of health! A great brand is EcoTools.
2. Spa treatment – pure and simple, a natural spa offers a number of amazing natural facials, sure to make anyone feel special. Give the gift of pampering.
3. David’s tea holiday gift set – a variety of delicious tea resembling all favourite holiday flavours. Perfect for the tea lover in your life.
4. Pure and Simple Be Smooth: Lip Kit – filled with a variety of natural, chemical free lip balms and oils perfect to get those holiday kissable lips.
5. Bees wax candle – conventional candles burn off a number of harmful chemicals. Bees wax candles emit a wonderful natural sweet scent and actually help cleanse the air, what a treat!
6. Rume bags – a variety of earth friendly reusable bags – from grocery bags, to lunch bags and even makeup bags. Great way to help mama earth and still stay fashionable.
7. Green Beaver Cranberry delight body wash and cream – skin is our largest organ and absorbs everything put on it. Most creams and lotions contain a number of cancer causing chemicals and can cause adverse skin reactions. This festive product is free of harmful chemicals and smells delicious.
8. Sammy scarves – fashionable, colourful, and hand woven these scarves are the perfect gift for the conscious fashionista. Can be purchased at 889 yoga boutique.
9. Karma organics nail polish – chemical and cruelty free nail polish, perfect for any girl in your life. The beautiful, vibrant colours allow you to express yourself without being exposed to harsh toxins normally found in nail polish!
10. Satay jewellery – this handcrafted yoga inspired jewellery features sterling silver, gold, and semi precious gemstones. It is individually designed to add that special touch. Everyone loves a little jewellery, especially around the holidays! Can be purchased at 889 yoga boutique.
Don’t let the holidays stress you out! Gift giving can be fun and help the earth at the same time!